Remember those times when cable TV would be our only way of watching the popular daily soaps? How desperate things would be when the cable guy had a power cut in his place, affecting our entertainment and television watching experience! When the cable moved out silently and the satellite TV entered our drawing rooms and bed rooms, it was a great sigh of relief – for now the control was in our hands. We could choose our own channels and decide what to watch and pay for! Today with streaming services, even the satellite Television is on its way out unceremoniously. Everytime technology advances, the previous one becomes outdated too soon and needs to retreat in the darkness hastily.
Having said this, it is true that today our TV watching experience has been enhanced to a completely different level by the internet technology. Internet users are expected to grow to a figure of 627 million this year and even though that figure represents more of mobile users accessing the net, the story is that smart television watching will soon become a way of life for majority of Indians which means that the television industry in the country is going to grow at neck break speed in the coming years.
With innumerable TV brands in the market, today and each brand offering multiple models and technical configurations to the viewers, making a prudent choice is complicated. Most of us who just understand the surface of the technical world find it all so confusing and complicated. In order to make your TV buying experience smooth and convenient, it is better to depend on the online resellers like Paytm, MobiKwik and PhonePe. Why?
- Because they have more options to offer. These reseller websites display and show all kinds of brands and models at all price ranges. If you search here for some specific technical criteria, you will be able to get results that make your selection process easier. If the price is what matters to you the most, then you can easily search for a particular range. If it is the screen size or the sound that is predominately the main criteria, you can search accordingly.
- You can refer customer reviews online to narrow done choices and make a sound decision.
- You can choose to pay using your credit card, debit card, Netbanking, UPI or electronic wallet.
- You can be sure of receiving a confirmed bill receipt in your email id. The bill is usually a necessity when you want a repair within the warranty period. In case of the offline mode, it means keeping the paper bill safely somewhere. With the soft copy of the new TV purchase safely stored in your Inbox you can be stress-free for you can refer back to it at any point in time later on.
- Deliveries, installations and demos are all arranged by the reseller service provider on behalf of the brand. So you do not have to take care of any of these essential things anymore.