Email marketing uses all the tools the internet provides to attract new customers and increase brand awareness. How email marketing works: the work is carried out in social networks, correspondence by mail, websites, targeting, and so on. It works effectively in conjunction with the bulk email verifier Proofy to keep all your customer contacts up to date.
This cost-effective and affordable advertising method is used by all major brands of today. To be productive, we suggest that you learn more about the key principles of email marketing.
Why email marketing is important for small businesses
Compared to large companies, small businesses have a smaller budget to acquire new customers.
Email marketing is the most effective way to advertise productively and cost-effectively. To understand how email marketing can help your business, you need to know the main reasons for its popularity:
- Many tools are used simultaneously to analyze the behavior of the target audience, establish contact with it, and draw attention to the company’s services.
- Statistics show that on average $1 spent, email brings in $38 income. Payback at the level of 3,00%.
- Research also says that ⅔ of users made purchases after marketing emails.
About 3,800,000,000 email accounts are active. Therefore, this tool allows you to work with all target groups.
When to use email marketing
E-marketing is starting to be applied by all companies in the early stages of development. To understand the reasons for the popularity of this tool, it would be great if you study its main features. Basic effects of e marketing:
- Increasing conversion through the individuality of contact with a potential client and a regular consumer.
- Increase brand awareness by increasing audience loyalty.
- Email allows you to draw additional attention to important content.
- Encourage a potential client to take targeted action.
- Timely notify users about discounts and promotions.
- The ability to track user behavior and make him or her an individual offer.
This allows you to increase the income of small and large businesses by establishing close contact with the audience.
Best Email Marketing Practices for Small Businesses
Once you understand the effectiveness of email marketing, you need to familiarize yourself with practical examples of its use. Basic actions:
- Set a specific goal for email marketing. To make the most of a variety of tools, you need to prioritize correctly.
- Relevant content through email contact segmentation. The distribution of users into groups significantly increases the profitability of the advertising budget. Emails with specific content will be sent to customers based on their preferences and characteristics (demographics, social status, hobbies, etc.).
- It will allow you to send letters with specific content for all predefined cases. Autonomous execution of tasks will allow you to quickly process large amounts of data without involving managers in communication with the client.
Using these basic tips, any company can significantly increase the conversion rate of their advertising tools.
How email marketing works
Before even sending emails to your lead base, you should also learn the basic marketing techniques. Among them:
- Quickly grab attention by making the beginning of your letter rich and effective.
- The style of the sentences and the words used should be consistent with the brand. All emails should look solid.
- Thoughtful design, the adaptation of the color palette improves the assimilation of information and increase conversion.
- The end of the letter should have a call to the target action (go to the page with the product, fill out the questionnaires, make a call, send a response, etc.).
- Individually tailor letters to specific characteristics of the contact (do not make one general message for all groups).
The value of a product or service should be obvious, for this you need to pose a problem and offer your own effective way to solve it.
Email Marketing Cost
Email marketing allows you to use different budgets. At the initial stage, the minimum costs are suitable. Amounts can start from $100 or $1,000, it depends on the needs and desires of the company.
Automation will allow you to save money by marginally involving marketers in the process of attracting customers.
The positive impact of e marketing on business is obvious. This method maintains a budget while having a high return on investment. It minimizes the negativity of imposing its services on the client and provides detailed data on the behavior of the audience and its preferences.
It is recommended to use the mail checker online. This tool keeps your contact database up to date. Large companies check their mail every 3-4 months or more.